San Diego bicycle accident attorney Bryan R. Snyder knows that southern California is one of the best places in the world to enjoy a bike ride. Whether a pleasurable and relaxing ride to enjoy the scenery, or as environmentally-friendly commuting option, bike riding is becoming more and more popular.
Unfortunately, as bike riding increases, so do bicycle accidents. San Diego bicycle accident lawyer Bryan R. Snyder knows this is a car town; and while significant progress to accommodate bicycles on roads has been made in recent years, biking can be incredibly dangerous. Cars refuse to share the road, distracted drivers make careless mistakes, and dangerous road conditions can catch innocent bicyclists unaware, often with catastrophic consequences. Attorney Bryan R. Snyder is on your side when your or a loved one has suffered serious injuries due to a bike accident.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
Motor vehicles and bicycles often share the same road space and streets, but bikes and bike riders face dangers that cars and trucks do not. Some of the unique causes of bike accidents include:
- Lack of proper road or street maintenance. Potholes and malfunctioning street lighting can turn a simple ride into a perilous journey that can end with a severe injury.
- Defective parts on the bike itself. If a bicycle has parts that fail to live up to safety standards, or has flaws that contribute to a bike accident, you can sometimes take legal action to recover damages caused by such an oversight.
- Poor highway or road design. Even though bikes travel many of the same roads as motor vehicles, their designers often fail to understand different the needs of two-wheeled vehicles are, and that causes serious bike injuries or accidents.
- Negligence on the part of another driver or rider. Drivers often fail to share the road, or they fail to understand the dangers they present to people on bikes. When they do, you can take them to court to address the injuries they cause.
If you or someone you know has been injured on a construction site, call 619-398-8379.
Bike Accidents and Insurance Companies
The aftermath of a bike accident is a trying time indeed.
- Frequently you will have to deal with a number of insurance companies.
- Sometimes you have to work with the company that covered the driver that hit you, or the provider that oversees the roadway that caused your accident,
- Sometimes you will have to fight your own medical or comprehensive insurer in order to get the medical help you need to recover.
This entire ordeal can be overwhelming on its own, but add into the pain and inconvenience of being in a bike accident in San Diego, and you have a recipe for disaster. So what can you do?
Start your Bicycle Accident Case Immediately
If you or someone you love has been involved in a bike accident, you need to consider legal action against the responsible party to get the money you need to pay your bills and compensate you for your pain and suffering. You have to act quickly, because statute of limitation laws in California restricts the amount of time you have to pursue a suit in court.
Get Solutions with a Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If you've suffered a serious bicycle injury you need to take the steps necessary to ensure that you don't suffer needlessly. San Diego bicycle accident attorney Bryan R. Snyder can help guide you through the difficult process of dealing with medical bills, insurance companies and law enforcement to ensure that your case gets the attention it deserves.
San Diego Bicycle Accident Attorney Bryan Snyder Can Help You
San Diego bike injury lawyer Bryan Snyder has 25 years of experience protecting the rights of people when dealing with insurance companies. You need to have an advocate on your side in case these providers fail to live up to your policy, or reduce the amount they owe to you.
When trying to cope with a bike accident, you shouldn't have to waste time and energy fighting with a company that owes you money. Bryan Snyder is ready to fight that battle for you.
Don't let the chance for justice pass you by. Fill out the free initial contact form and get in touch with bicycle accident lawyer Bryan R. Snyder today.